Season Tickets for the Opera House’s 2019-20 Performance Series are now available. A season ticket purchase represents a 40% savings over at-the-door admission to Opera House events for the year. For $100, you can receive a season ticket that gets you in the door for all of this season’s performance series events.
Back by popular demand, the Pocahontas County Opera House is again offering a Friends Pass that, for $50, gives six admissions for the price of five. This punch-card pass can be used to bring six friends to one show, three friends to two shows, two friends to three shows, or… you get the idea.
Ordering a Season Ticket or Friends Pass for yourself or as a gift for a friend or family member is a wonderful way to show your support for keeping the performing arts alive and well in Marlinton and Pocahontas County.
By purchasing a Season Ticket or Friends Pass, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
We will gladly accept your order:
By Phone: 304-799-6645
By Mail (Check):
Pocahontas County Opera House Foundation
P.O. Box 282
Marlinton, WV 24954
(Payable to: Pocahontas Opera House Foundation. Please be sure to include your address and phone number.)
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting live music and the performing arts at the Pocahontas County Opera House with your season ticket purchase.
Please note the following conditions for use of your season ticket:
- A Season Ticket entitles the ticket holder to one free admission to each of the July 2018 to June 2019 Pocahontas County Opera House Performance Series events.
- A Friends Pass entitles the holder to any combination of up to six admissions to one or more Opera House events. The pass must be presented to be punched at the ticket desk.
- Your Season Ticket or Friends Pass must be presented at the door the night of the scheduled event to receive your free admission.
- Your Season Ticket or Friends Pass should be treated like cash; replacements will not be issued. In the event you lose your Season Ticket, you may purchase a new ticket at a pro-rated value.
- The Opera House will not issue refunds to Season Ticket holders for shows cancelled due to weather or by the performer. However, your ticket will entitle you to admission to any performance that is rescheduled or substituted by the Opera House in the event of such circumstances.
- Seating at the Opera House is on a first-come, first served basis.
- Private groups and individuals often rent the Opera House and produce public or semi-public events for which they may charge admission. Your Season Ticket or Friends Pass does not grant free admission to such events.